The below lists various News websites covering the topics of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
AI and ML News Stories at homeAI.info
A list of different websites that have topical news on the subject of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Other News Items
- Exclusive: Inside Facebook’s AI Hackathon
- Computers Get Busy for National Novel-Generating Month – The New Stack
- Julia Gets $600K
Data & Information Overload – Why we need AI
- How Much Information – An attempt to measure how much information is produced in the world each year. [Results are available in multiple formats and levels of detail.]
- Managing information – Ways to assist a person in deciding what information is actually needed.
- Information Overload Annotated Webliography – A collection of links about Information Overload.
- Change and Information Overload: Negative Effects – Even the intellectually most advanced groups, the researchers, educators, managers and technologists, often feel overwhelmed by the changes in their domain.
- Spinning Around – Information overload isn’t just sending individuals around the bend, it’s hurting productivity, writes David Adams. [The Sydney Morning Herald]
- Deep Thinking and Deep Reading in an age of InfoGlut, Info-Garbage, Info-Glitz and Info-Glimmer – Schools must make a dramatically expanded commitment to questioning, research, information literacy and student-centered classrooms. Students will need a radically different skills array to negotiate this new information landscape.
- Agents that Reduce Work and Information Overload – Article discussing how artificial intelligence offers some solutions to problems of actively managing information.
- Desperately Seeking: Helping Hands and Human Touch – Looks at a number of solutions, including “agency,” agent-like applications, improvements in the information chain and information brokering, which may help deal with information overload in the online marketplace. by Bjorn Hermans.
- Information Overload – An abstract of a study by M.Montebello. Proceedings of the String Processing and Information Retrieval: A South American Symposium.
- The Register – Data Dyspepsia Blights the Workforce – Research from Gartner has found that 90% of companies believe they get too much information pumped through to them on a regular basis.
- eCFO – Fighting Information Overload – Knowledge management software helps find the most relevant, most useful data.
- NYTimes.com – Digging for Nuggets of Wisdom – Text mining is becoming a viable option for everyday citizens seeking to read, summarize or analyze large numbers of documents.
- Informing Ourselves to Death – A speech given by Neil Postman, German Informatics Society.
- The Role of Contextual Clues in the Creation of Information Overload – This paper presents the results from, and analysis of, a case study of a perceived problem of information overload from e-mail in a large international organisation.
If you would like us to add a specific item to this list, please let us know via our add a link page