Vision & Speech
The below lists various applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning aligned to sensual recognition tasks
Vision, Speech and other Senses
The section of our directory lists the various applications of sensual recognition, from an artificial nose to detect specific chemicals, visual detection of objects, speech recognition and translation. Note that spatial awareness and touch is covered in the section on Robotics.
- Computer Vision from wikipedia
- vision.ai formed in 2013, we’re a team of software engineers and scientists building real-time computer vision products and services.
- Babel – A Language for Talking To Computers
- Suggested Upper Merged Ontology (SUMO) at ontologyportal.org
- MindMeld A.I.-powered platform enables companies to add intelligent voice interfaces to any product on any device
- AILanguages.com provides language understanding for computers, any human language, based on the pattern matching approach of the brain. This solves open scientific problems in NLU such as word sense disambiguation and context tracking
- Electronic Nose from Wikipedia
- The eNose Company developed proprietary technology for manufacturing electronic noses for dedicated high-volume applications
If you would like us to add a specific item to this list, please let us know via our add a link page
Also see our sub-categories