Test your Super Bowl picks with this new machine-learning prediction tool

Put the power of random forest regression to work for you Machine learning can be your friend in this year’s Super Bowl. Credit: WSO2 IDG News Service Jan 15, 2016 10:28 AM There’s been no end in sight to the advance of machine learning into the world of enterprise software, but this week a new online tool debuted for the purpose of sheer fun: predicting the winner of the Super Bowl. Built on WS02’s open-source Machine Learner technology for predictive data analysis, BigDataGame uses Apache Spark and random forest regression to compare teams and make predictions. It will be Carolina v. New England in the big game, the tool predicts, and Carolina will have the edge with a 50.82 percent chance of winning. New England’s chance is 49.18 percent. In…


Link to Full Article: Test your Super Bowl picks with this new machine-learning prediction tool