Senior MSL – Neuroscience – Midlands and South UK
Senior Medical Science Liaison – Neuroscience (Midlands and South UK) 5521
My client is a speciality pharmaceutical organization recruiting for a UK Medical Science Liaison.
- Systematically identifying the scientific exchange needs of Key Opinion Leaders, investigators and other stakeholders in patient care, establishing strong professional relationships, providing credible scientific expertise and serving as a bridge to Global Medical, Global Clinical and external partners
- Responding effectively to requests for scientific exchange
- Supporting design and implementation of scientific programs with external experts and Global Medical Affairs
- Maintaining personal expertise in relevant disease areas and MSL best practices
- Industry or PhD /MD experience in ADHD
For more information call Steve on or
The Pharma Consulting Group (PCG) is acting as a recruitment agency/business.
PCG has become one of the market leaders in Pharmaceutical Recruitment. As Pharmaceutical specialists our consultants are highly experienced and knowledgeable, proudly providing a professional and ethical service to candidates and clients. We ensure that professional candidates are deservedly matched to the best roles in the market.
If you’re looking for new roles but this opportunity doesn’t quite match your requirements please contact us to discuss our latest vacancies with you. If you know someone that could be suitable and would be interested we offer a referral scheme on successful placement.
Source: Senior MSL – Neuroscience – Midlands and South UK
Via: Google Alert for Neuroscience