Leap Motion – Machine Learning Engineer (San Francisco)
Are you a Machine Learning Engineer with strong fundamentals of machine learning algorithms (Neural networks, dimensionality reduction, feature utilization and extraction, clustering), programming (Python, MATLAB, C++), statistics, mathematics, algorithms and computer vision, looking to make an impact in a fast paced hardware/software startup? We are looking for a Machine Learning expert to work closely with cross- functional team members helping develop and implement scalable features that will enrich Motion Control.
- Research and develop algorithms using a variety of machine learning techniques
- Provide detailed analysis regularly that allows data- driven decisions for priorities and roadmap planning
- Create, manage, modify, maintain, and present both the analytic and qualitative aspects of user data to improve the performance and stability of Leap Motion tracking
- BS/MS/Ph.D. Computer Science
- 2- 4+ years relevant work experience in data analysis
- Must possess a strong background in Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Must be proficient in Python, R, C++ or MATLAB and familiarity with analysis libraries/packages (e.g. For python : scikit- learn, NumPy, SciPy. For Matlab: Machine Learning, computer vision and statistics toolboxes)
- Innately curious and self motivated to ask questions and find answers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology and enjoys hacking/prototyping on the side
- Dynamic individual with great teamwork and interpersonal skills
#1 | Posted 23 hours ago
This topic has been made read-only. No further replies can be posted.
Flagging notifies Kaggle that this message is spam, inappropriate, abusive, or violates rules. Do not use flagging to indicate you disagree with an opinion or to hide a post.
Source: Leap Motion – Machine Learning Engineer (San Francisco)
Via: Google Alert for ML