As the fifth global RE•WORK conference focused on artificial intelligence, the Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit will bring together industry, academia and startups to explore revolutionary deep learning tools and techniques that are shaping the future of medicine, healthcare and diagnostics.
The event is a unique opportunity to meet influential healthcare innovators, CTOs, data scientists, world-leading researchers and entrepreneurs all in the same room. Learn from the experts in speech & text recognition, computer vision, diagnostic healthcare, personalised medicine, image classification, and genomic medicine.
The Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit, sponsored by Stratified Medical, takes place in London on 7-8 April, with over 150 attendees coming together to hear keynote presentations, panel discussions and to explore the startup showcase area to discover the latest deep learning tools and techniques shaping healthcare.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Brendan Frey, President & CEO, Deep Genomics
- Daniel McDuff, Principal Research Scientist, Affectiva
- Ekaterina Volkova-Volkmar, Researcher, Bupa
- Sobia Hamid, PhD Epigenetics, University of Cambridge
- Diogo Moitinho de Almeida, Senior Data Scientist, Enlitic
- Alex Zhavoronkov, CEO, Insilico Medicine
- Cosima Gretton, Doctor, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Ali Parsa, CEO, Babylon Health
- Alejandro Jaimes, CTO & Chief Scientist, AiCure
- Michael Nova, Chief Innovation Officer, Pathway Genomics
- Ferdinando Rodriguez y Baena, Reader in Medical Robotics, Imperial College London
Confirmed attendees are travelling from Korea, Singapore, Germany, Ireland, Austria, USA, Canada, Israel and include: Siemens Healthcare, Roche, SAP, Johnson & Johnson, Accenture, Ayla Networks, Accenture and Philips as well as leading academic institutes and exciting startups.
Session topics at the Deep Learning in Healthcare Summit will include:
- Deep Learning: Theory & Applications
- Computational Drug Discovery
- Anomaly Detection in Radiological Images
- Plug & Play Artificial Intelligence Frameworks
- Crowdsourcing for Public Health
- Medical Devices & Mobile Cognitive Healthcare
- Emotion Intelligence & Digital Experiences
- Automating Medical Imaging
- Diagnosis Using Virtual Assistants
- Risks & Challenges of Using AI in Healthcare
View the full schedule here.
Tickets & Registration
Discounted passes are available for News Medical readers – enter the discount code EVENTSAI for 20% off tickets. For further information and to register, go to: re-work.co/events/deep-learning-health-london-2016