EPSRC Network in Computational Statistics and Machine Learning Second Annual General …
Following last year’s successful workshop, the EPSRC CSML network is hosting a second workshop to enhance communication and build collaborations between researchers in computational statistics and machine learning.
This year’s theme is “Autonomous Citizens: Algorithms for Tomorrow’s Society”, which we interpret very broadly to encompass both systems that make autonomous decisions and systems that provide decision support, with important applications including citizen science, automatic data analysis, autonomous systems and robotics, health care, urban statistics, and other areas.
The workshop will include a poster session and a special afternoon session for young researchers.
Places are limited, please sign up here to register for the workshop and to present a poster:
* Zoubin Ghahramani, Professor of Information Engineering, University of Cambridge
* Marc Deisenroth, Research Fellow, Imperial College London
* Jeremy Wyatt, Professor of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Birmingham University
* Steve Roberts, Professor of Machine Learning, University of Oxford
* Howard Covington, Chair of the Board of the Alan Turing Institute
Source: EPSRC Network in Computational Statistics and Machine Learning Second Annual General …
Via: Google Alert for ML