Data Scientist – Machine learning, Python
One of our direct client in Analytics Consulting is looking for a Sr Data Scientist with strong experience machine learning, Python, R.
Position: Data Scientist – Machine learning, Python
Location: San Jose, CA
- The Customer Insights & Analytics team works closely with Business Units, Marketing, Measurement and Product teams to answer strategically important business and product questions. The team identifies and solves important and complex problems utilizing advanced data analysis and modelling skills. Insights from the team are frequently used by Company executives to provide direction and power growth of the Marketplaces Business Unit across the globe.
- On a day to day basis this role will work in the Data Science/Predictive Modelling team and will be responsible for using Analytical techniques to deliver insights and implement findings on the behavior of customers. The successful candidate will gain exposure to some of Company’s most strategically important and challenging problems and will collaborate with team members and business partners to recommend appropriate solutions.
- An ideal candidate is someone who is strong in traditional statistics and machine learning and can bring one of the following additional – expert level – big data skills to the team along with SQL: Spark, Scala, H2O, mlib, Python (sckit-learn and web development).
- Min 3 years of experience.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Advanced data mining and predictive modelling (including statistical modelling and Machine learning techniques) skills.
- Must have very strong statistics orientation (Theory and applied).
- 3+ years of business experience in an advanced analytics role
- Experience with experimental test design (A/B split, full factorial, fractional factorial)
- 3+ years working within an enterprise data warehouse environment or Big Data architecture
- Strong Python and R programming skills. SAS, MATLAB will be plus
- Strong SQL skills. Very data savvy.
- Keen ability to visualize data through graphing/ charting/ information display skills
- Analytical and decisive strategic thinker, flexible problem solver, great team player;
- Able to effectively communicate to all levels
- Impeccable attention to detail and very strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans
To setup an interview, please call Pooja at 201-604-3550 or send an email to email@example.com
Source: Data Scientist – Machine learning, Python
Via: Google Alert for ML