Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Tools, Data Analytics, Data Science Job in Sydney
Do you have of 2-3 years enterprise experience within Business Intelligence Tools including Data Analytics, Data Science. Looking for a career role?
- Excellent Salary Package and Career Investment
- Join a Dynamic and Innovative project team
- Be part of a fast growing & successful Organisation
We are currently recruiting for an exclusive assignment with one of our most Innovative Clients. We are searching for a Business Analyst / Consultant who will become a strategic influence of this exceptional business. This dynamic Organisation has solutions around, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Visualisation across the Pharmaceutical – Heathcare Industries.
What your keys skills do I need?
- An initial experience of 2-3 years within Business Intelligence Tools including Data Analytics, Data Mining and Data Science, Data Visualisation and Data Mining is a pre-requisite.
- An interest in working across Pharmaceutical – Heathcare Industries with a focus across Data Analytics, Insights & Marketing and Statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with with clients on how to effectively leverage data to achieve business objectives.
- The successful candidate will have high levels of confidence, creativity, critical thinking ability, a willingness to learn and take feedback, a proactive attitude when faced with challenges, a meticulous
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical, organisational, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Solid planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Bachelors in Science, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Biotechnology or Health related subjects.
What is our Client looking for ?
- A passion to become an strategic influence within a dynamic and growing organisation ( in simple terms being in role where you can make a difference)
- Preparing client proposals and delivery of consulting services to meet and surpass client requirements.
- Reporting configuration and design, working independently and in teams.
- Client management and technical presentations, enjoying brainstorming potential issues and solutions.
- Develop processes to effectively execute consulting engagements
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Provide accurate and timely reports on the status of data, technology and consulting projects and client relationships.
- Ability to effectively understand client needs and translate into actionable solutions.
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the above attributes then please apply to this role, if you require further information on this then please contact DATA TALENT
on 1300 763 895 for a confidential chat.
Data Talent is exclusively focused on Data Analytics and Big Data roles across Australia. We are committed to your personal and professional career development.
Please view www.datatalent.com.au/
Source: Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Tools, Data Analytics, Data Science Job in Sydney
Via: Google Alert for Data Science